Have you adjusted your settings to link Google Scholar to the library's journals? It's easy. For University of South Carolina students and faculty, just follow the steps below:
1. Start at: scholar.google.com
2. On the far, upper right-side of the webpage, click on "Settings."
3. On the left sidebar, click on Library links.
4. Type: University of South Carolina - Columbia. Select the correct option and Save.
5. Type: University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Select the correct option and Save.
6. Save your preferences.