Importing references from EndNote:
1. Run your search in CINAHL Complete. (To locate this database, start at the library's homepage> library.sc.edu > Click on Articles and Databases > Click on the letter "C" and scroll until you see CINAHL Complete.)
2. Add your desired references to the folder.
3. Click on the Folder tab located above the search boxes.
4. From the right sidebar, click on Export.
5. Select the option "Direct Export in RIS Format (e.g. CITAVI, EasyBib, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, Zotero)."