Skip to main content

NIH Public Access Policy: My NCBI and eRA Commons

Information on the NIH Public Access Policy

Using My NCBI and My Bibliography

Prinicipal Investigators and PD's must use My NCBI's "My Bibliography" tool to manage their professional bibliographies (as of July 23, 2010, see the full notice here).

To be compliant you must:

Make sure your My NCBI Account is linked to your eRA Commons Account

Create your My Bibliography.

Find Help



eRA Commons

Toll-free: 866-504-9552
Phone: 301-402-7469


Help Desk Report Form