With your network username and password you can:
Have books brought to a library service desk nearest you, including those from the Library Annex. Faculty can have deliveries to campus offices.
PASCAL Delivers With a couple of clicks, search for and request books from other SC academic libraries.
- renew books
- save searches and be alerted to new materials
- activate "Reading History" and have the system keep a record of all the books you check out even after you return them
1. Some databases will have links to the full text of the article right in the database. The articles usually have a link for either HTML Full Text, PDF Full Text, or Linked Full Text under the citation information.
2. If a full text link does not appear, click
Full Text Finder searches the Libraries' e-journals list.
3. If the article isn't available online, search the library catalog to see if the journal is on the library shelves. Come to the library and get the article or USC students, faculty and staff can use Scan and Deliver through your interlibrary loan account. The article will be scanned and delivered electronically to your desktop.
4. When we don't have the publication, but you really want the article you can request it through Interlibrary Loan [ILL]. First time you use ILL you'll need to register.
Are you a student at a distance? See what request and delivery services are available to you.