Latest from the AMS
Feature columns from the American Mathematical Society.
Thanks for visiting the math research guide from Thomas Cooper Library at the University of South Carolina. This guide will act as your gateway to resources in the Library, in research databases, and online. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian!
- Background Information - Learn more about your topic before searching our other resources.
- Journal Articles and Databases - Locate articles from journals and other publications.
- Books, Dissertations, and Theses - Search the Library's catalog, search for ebooks, and find dissertations and theses.
- Internet Sources - Find credible websites.
- Citing Sources - Get help formatting citations.