- Last Updated Nov 19, 2013
- Last Updated Jan 27, 2015
All of Thomas Cooper Library's Career and Graduate School Resources in One Place.
Checklist for Evaluating Web Pages
- Last Updated Jun 29, 2012
- Last Updated Sep 17, 2014
This guide will help with identifying and locating materials related to children's and young adult literature by using the resources available at Thomas Cooper Library
- Last Updated May 28, 2014
Library resources for students and faculty in Criminal Justice.
E-Books @ USC Columbia
- Last Updated May 29, 2014
ENGL 429 Food Fight
- Last Updated Sep 24, 2012
Faculty Library Guide
- Last Updated Sep 9, 2014
Find Plays and Monologues
- Last Updated Jun 26, 2013
This guide has been created to assist library users in locating a play as well as pieces for auditioning.
Finding and Selecting Tests and Measures
- Last Updated Dec 8, 2014
This guide lists the major sources for identifying and getting your hands on educational, psychological, or behavioral measures. It does not address medical diagnostic or physical tests. Sources are listed by convenience of use. 9/08 mb
Finding Primary Sources
- Last Updated May 22, 2014
This guide aims to help you identify common types of primary sources in the University Libraries’ collections and those that are freely available on the Internet. It doesn't cover finding source material in other museums, libraries or other collections
Google and Google Scholar Search Tips
- Last Updated Feb 24, 2015
Advanced searching tips and setting your library links in Google Scholar to get more University Libraries purchased content.
Graduate Student Guide to USC Libraries
- Last Updated Feb 19, 2015
How to Find Book Reviews
- Last Updated Oct 16, 2012
This guide has been created to assist library users in locating book reviews.
How to Find Film Reviews
- Last Updated Jun 12, 2013
This guide has been created to assist library users in locating film reviews.
How to Find Play Reviews
- Last Updated Jan 23, 2013
Impact Measures (Journals and Authors) & Where to Publish
- Last Updated Jan 20, 2015
- Last Updated Jul 30, 2012
Library resources for students in Interdisciplinary Studies.
LexisNexis Academic: Search Tips
- Last Updated Feb 19, 2014
Library & Information Science
- Last Updated Sep 22, 2014
This guide leads you to the major resources and highlights searching strategies in library and information science.
- Last Updated Feb 23, 2015
Mapping Your Research
- Last Updated Sep 25, 2014
This guide helps with understanding and planning the research process.
Popular Science Topics
- Last Updated Jul 31, 2012
This guide will help you find resources on some of the most popular science-related topics for English 102, Speech 140, and University 101.
- Last Updated May 15, 2014
SPCH230: Guide for Research in Business and Professional Speaking
- Last Updated Jan 18, 2013
Look here for help in completing research for your course assignments...
UNIV 401 (Prof. Jones)
- Last Updated Jan 27, 2014
This guide is intended to help students in UNIV 401 (Prof. Jones) research and complete their projects.
USC Dissertations and Theses
- Last Updated Nov 19, 2014
This guide shows you all your options for identifying and getting your hands on USC doctoral dissertations, master's theses, and Honors College theses.
Using Databases and E-Journals
- Last Updated Oct 16, 2014
Helpful instructions and tips for accessing and utilizing the library's electronic resources.
Wills and Other Official Records
- Last Updated Jan 16, 2015
Use this guide as a starting place for locating wills, probate and other vital records.