Sign in to view My Library Card
"Sign in" always present in upper right corner of the screen
My Library Card consists of the following tabs, which enable you to view the contents of your library card
and perform library services, such as renewing a book or canceling a request:
• Overview – Displays a summary of each of the tabs to allow you to see if any action is required.
• Loans – Displays all of your current and outstanding loans.
• Requests – Displays all of your current requests.
• Fines & Fees – Displays all of your current fees and fines.
• Blocks & Messages – Displays all general messages and any blocks that may prevent you from
accessing services in the library.
• Personal Details – You can tailor the user interface so that it reflects the way you usually search. For
example, you can specify the default language, modify user details, and change your password.
NOTE: Multiple institutions (other PASCAL Libraries) will be displayed on left side if patron has current or past lending activity (PASCAL Delivers requests) with other institutions. To view ALL activity, patrons should click on their Home Institution and Overview tab.
Using My Library Card (Ex Libris Knowledge Center)