Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connecting to CCH Intelliconnect
CCH Intelliconnect requires you to register on first use.
You will login with the registration you create whenever you access, so remember your login.
Advantages of unique login:
- Save your research in folders for future use
- Access your History and Saved Searches in top right corner of screen
- Use the Tracker News feature, which allows you to keep up to date with the latest news and changes impacting a particular topic of interest. Trackers can be emailed to you every morning
Accounting Resources in CCH Intelliconnect
- Corporate Governance Guide
- Executive Compensation and Related-Party Disclosure: SEC Rules & Explanation
- FINRA Manual
- Sarbanes-Oxley Law & Explanation and Analysis & Practice
- Regulation of Securities SEC Answer Book
- SEC Accounting Rules and Report Letters
- SEC Tracker Daily
- Federal Securities Laws and Regulations
- Secured Transactions Guide
- Compliance 360
Searching in Intelliconnect
Cheetah Academic Legal Professional Library
New users must "Create User ID" using your university email address. Once registered, you can login to the Cheetah platform. Our subscription provides a single point of access to 48 databases in the following practice groups: Health Care & Benefits; Tax & Accounting; Business Compliance; Financial Services; and Legal Professionals.
IntelliConnect offers a Tree View and Library View for browsing available content.
To search within a specific source, check the box for the related sources and enter search terms in the search box at the top of the screen.