Change the Current View to ALL to see the quick links to all available resources
Checkpoint is a premier accounting database containing financial accounting, tax, audit, and corporate governance resources.
Note: Some modules have limited concurrent users. Please exit a standard when not in use and logout of Checkpoint when you are finished.
Tax: IRS Tax Code, Regulations, Rulings, and Practice Aids; International, Federal, State, and Local Tax Libraries; Payroll Library with employment laws and regulations; Federal tax cases; State Citator and more.
Financial and Audit: AICPA, PCAOB, and SEC Libraries; authoritative standards from IASB, FASB (Codification and pre-Codification standards), COSO, AICPA, GASB, and PCAOB; and related guides and technical practice aids.
Corporate governance: Sarbanes-Oxley Reporter and cases; interactive checklists for internal controls and risk assessment; and related guides and interpretations.
1. Select FIND FEDERAL CODE & REGS
2. Enter a current code section (or another variable)
3. In the Code results screen, select the button
4. Select the Code Section link that results in the left column and a pop-up screen with the reverse history will appear
1. Select SEARCH in top menu
2. Enter your question in the blank Search box
3. Select the radial for NATURAL LANGUAGE and select SEARCH